Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas produced by the combustion of fuels such as natural gas, oil, and propane in devices including furnaces, water heaters, and stoves. These items are designed to vent the CO to the outside, but harmful interior levels of CO can result from incomplete combustion of fuel, improper installation, or blockages, leaks or cracks in the venting systems. Very high levels of CO can lead to incapacitation or death, with victims sometimes never having been aware they were being poisoned.
Homeowners can take action against potential carbon monoxide poisoning by taking the following steps:
Enjoy the comfort and safety of home this winter and all year long.
Complimentary of Pillar to Post Home Inspections.
Arrived at the finsh line safe and sound in Hope, BC ...Sharon won her fight with a blackberry bush this year!
Together we raised a total of $6,727.00. Exceeding our goal by 35%. Sending our love and support to those battling this terrible disease...and thinking of those who didn't win their battle ...we miss you!