Keeping your home in good shape helps protect your investment. Here are our top tips to get your home ready for spring!
- Check walkways and patios for cracks and any loose bricks or pavers, and have them repaired.
- Clean gutters and downspouts of debris.
- Walk around your property and check for damaged tree limbs and branches. Have a qualified professional address any big problems.
- Inspect wood, stucco and other types of siding and have any damaged areas repaired and repainted for lasting protection.
- If you removed window screens for the winter, clean them well before reinstalling.
Spring is here. Enjoy!
Complimentary of Pillar to Post Home Inspections: